Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I thought I'd spend some time blogging to get this frustration off my chest... THE HOLIDAY TIMETABLE IS CRAZY!!!!... We have lectures that go on for 2 hours at least and some even for 3 hours.. tutorials that go on for 2-3 hours one shot... and school ends at 4.30 on average... how is this supposed to be good for the mind.. plus, we have morning exercises on mon wed and fri at 7am in school... 7AM... okay i've said my peace and all i want is for the holiday lessons to end soon... this is going to be one LONG week....

I went for my first driving lesson today!... It was only great fun clutching, stalling, accelerating, going one round around the circuit and being the hand over hand natural... the instructor was patient and kind in answering my questions and i had great fun being in the drivers seat.. I can't wait for the next lesson on wed now.. woooooooo driving ftw :)

I'M SUPPOSED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL BUT I'M BLOGGING =P

5 HOURS OF CHEM CONSECUTIVE LATER, WISH ME LUCK... I JUST PRAY THAT I DON'T DIE WITH OVERDOSE OF CHEM... :/

GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!!! :)

No comments: