Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You're just too cute... :)

Hello world! It's raining outside right now and all i want to do is lie down on my bed and fall back into dreamland... but I can't, I've so much things to do, so many things to settle.. and when the rain comes my habit always comes back.. i like to look at the raindrops rolling off the window surface one by one and think about everything... especially you, i remb you don't like to get caught in the rain, I remb how you told lent me your umbrella when I'd have to get wet on that same bus home... I wish i could just turn back time...

I'm going to be driving in about two hours time now and if the rain doesn't stop any time soon... I'm going to be in for a torrid time i predict LOL... I finally passed my gear shifting module so thank God! :)... I don't know but me and coordination just aren't the best of friends... auto gear is giving me a lot of trouble... I'm just a slow learner when it comes to things like that...

I had a great time at the bowling dinner a few days ago on monday where we went to seoul garden to chill... I'm going to miss this cca a lot and the people i've come to know in this cca are just great people.. not for one moment have i regret knowing this bunch of bowlers... :)photos soon, i'm just too lazy to upload...

the amount of work that i have to do is maddening and the amount revision time is also making me feel that this might be one heck of a two weeks coming up.. with the world cup also here, i feel that i have to set my priorities right before i get swept away with complacency again.. i need to pace myself, if not its over...

I did a lot of studying yesterday with steph and sam who left after only a few hours... 6 hours i last counted... and that's great improvement from the zero hours everyday last week ... LOL... i'm starting to want to study now that i've taken such a long break... thank God my engines are finally moving...

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: