Friday, May 28, 2010





:) Kara? Ok lol... Those were the pictures from yesterday courtesy of shu wen's camera!

Today was great fun too :) Hanging out at the bowling alley with the church and sunday school people and having a blast!... then coming back to the house in the scorching heat and everyone playing band hero and sweating it out playing raving rabbids.. it was awesome fun to hang out like we have.. to hang out like we do.. like amos said, we rarely hang out like this ever again... though i might have lost it at today's bowling cos i bowled like a wuss, I gained knowing that I have these bunch of brothers and sisters in christ whom I knew I can count on.. PRAISE THE LORD... :)

Universal studios tomorrow!... take me back to where dreams began :) I have a feeling i'll see a lot of srjcians there...

TILL ANOTHER DAY, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: