Friday, June 18, 2010

SOMETIMES...
I just miss hanging out with friends..
I wonder when this hectic life of mine is going to end..
I look at my poly friends and sneak a little regret in my heart...
I look at our photos and wished you were there for me...
I look at the pile of work and wonder how in the world i'm going to complete all this in time...
I wonder how I get so caught up with football that i neglect everything that has to be done...
I wonder why everyone says I've got a mature mind when I can't figure what I want to do in my life
I think about the friendship we had and wish it never went awry
I look out the window and wish i was back in secondary school days
I just wish life wasn't this way

I should be doing the crazy amount of homework that's piled of the table right now but i can't seem to get myself to start... I know it takes quite a while for me to get into full gear but when it does i promise you nothing stops me... My friend once asked me "How do you get the motivation to be so good in something?"... I told him "You don't have to look for motivation, motivation finds you"

Now ironically, I can't seem to find motivation.. aimlessly wasting my time watching movies on the net... videos on youtube... surfing news feed on facebook as a form of "de-stressing"... I only know it makes things worse... I'M THE KING OF PROCRASTINATION AND WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVES I HOPE I KNOW WHAT TO DO...


Cheryl Cole- Parachute
WHAT? I haven't heard any of her songs before.. but damn this song is good...
"I don't need no parachute baby if i got you... You're gonna catch me, you're gonna catch if I fall, DOWWWWNN!" :)

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!!!

No comments: