Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELLO WORLD.. I'm back after not blogging for so many days... I've been busy... with homework? not really.. WITH THE WORLD CUP!.. with the pile of work on my table i really don't know what i'm doing trying to watch the world cup... i just don't have the motivation to get down to doing my work and revising... i really have to now.. this blog should be less eventful when i get revisions underway... the life we live is just crazy...

This week has been eventful.. with father's day just passing and we brought and our uncle to the flier... maths results... driving... and who could forget the world cup... i just don't want school to start next week.. its too quick...

FATHER'S DAY!








Poker face- Glee
Brilliant rendition of poker face... makes it sound so ballad like...
Glee for the win... can't seem to get my eyes off every episode...

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. HOLIDAY HOMEWORK HERE I COME

No comments: