Sunday, June 13, 2010

The life I'm living now is so up and down it leaves me no space to breathe.. so far? I haven't passed anything besides gp and my lousy results for econs didn't exactly help me in my self esteem... I thought I could... In this time, like what a dear friend of mine once said, you got to have a little faith in yourself and the things you do... You got to walk with a swagger though deep inside you're put down.... a little faith in the Lord...

Maybe I'm just not made for coordination... my instructor says from the looks of it, i'm a slow learner... I can't seem to get anything thats driving right, though I'm slowly getting the hang of it... looks like if you're good in daytona doesn't mean you're any good in driving a real manual car eh.. HAHAHA reality check 101

I've been enjoying my wind down time this week... But it's time to get the engine humming and all ready to go for the prelims again... it's tiring but what's got to be done has got to be done... it's crucial to know my priorities this time, it's do or die my friends...

Had NS medical on friday with joel, shariful, aaron and boon... and though we wasted our day away just doing this darn ns medical, it was great fun with this bunch of friends.. when we first went to cmpb, we were so afraid we were going to be late and eventually we reached the place which wasn't even named cmpb, it was one of buildings in the compound LOL... suprisingly we met many srjcians there doing the checkup as well... all the hype about the blood tests and how they jab you many times if they can't find your vain actually turned out to be okay... then there was the science experiments where they give you artificial nips for 5 minutes while you lie down helplessly on the bed.. AND OH YES... the IQ test... waited for 1 hour and went in for 3 hours, HOW FUN... :) the fact that I had my besties with me made time past fast

TILL ANOTHER DAY, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!!

I can't believe i'm posting this at 6am, i fell asleep watching argentina play nigeria... WORLD CUP FTW :)

No comments: