Sunday, June 6, 2010

WEEKENDS ARE POWERFUL

I've never enjoyed any other weekend more than this weekend... school has been verging on crazy with at least two hour long lectures everyday and tutorial lessons and not forgetting driving lessons to add on to how hectic it has been.. HOW IS THIS THE HOLIDAYS, all of us must be asking ourselves.. which goes to show that when you're taking the a levels there is never a thing called the holidays till the exams end... I'm thoroughly enjoying myself through friday night and saturday, catching up on my already lack of sleep and chilling doing nothing at home.. and for the first time in a long time, i feel great just getting to do nothing but chill, playing my sisters new nintendo dsi, watching tv, sleeping in late... enjoy the simple things in life my friends... because when you don't have the time to do them only do you feel their importance...:)

I haven't got most of my results back yet, except gp which I passed thank God...I had a bad feeling about gp especially my paper 2 but thankfully despite my below expectation essay result i still manage to pass :)... chem seemed bleak by the way mr ang talked about it... maths i'm still hopeful for something good to happen... history seemed unpredictable and so is econs... so till i get my results back i'm still hoping for the best...

Enough about the mids... its time to look forward and move along...

School officially ends on tuesday because of my aptly booked medical on friday!! :D I guess this holiday won't be as fun as i imagined.. all the rushed lectures and so much to catch up on... still I won't loose faith as long as the Lord's with me... Looking at where i stand now, i will definitely be screwed if i don't study hard enough... so i better buckle up for the ride of my life cos i know this is not going to be easy at all...

I'm dreading school starting again tomorrow... But looking on the bright side i don't have to go for that dreadful keep fit program in the morning and its just two days left!!!

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: