Monday, June 7, 2010

With everything if you want to achieve something you can never think about when you're falling down, rather, you should think about when you succeed trying and how happy you'll be then... In my life i've always opted to be the optimist.. even when times are bad even when everyone thinks differently, i'll always be happily optimistic about life... in moments like these, i look up to God and with confidence tell Him I'll do it in His glory... I know at times I may fall down and struggle to come up but i know one day I will climb up...

I feel like I'm loosing my steam, like I've got no more strength to carry on.. but through all my great friends around and all the magnificent teachers... you just have to try and try again... at times i stare into space wondering what would happen if i really chose to give up, but i quickly erase that thought knowing nothing good will come out of giving up....

I appreciate what everyone's done for me and when I look at it all, I don't think I'm doing this for myself, but for those who've pinned their hopes on me...

I cancelled driving lesson today because of school and because i couldn't produce any document i decided to let that 60 bucks fly past.. damn... TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D











:) the fun we had

No comments: