Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I used to be commander and chief and my pimp ship was flying high till I met that PRETTY LITTLE MISSLE she shot me out of the sky... :)

I listened to this song on the bus just now and it made a lot of sense... lyrical genius kanye west at work again.. He's the slick rick

CRAMPED AT DRIVING TODAY!... which is not cool... who asked a fool like me to play 4 hours of soccer and happen to stumble on the footworking lesson today which required heavy clutch stepping and it almost killed me... lucky at the end i got my leg back and my nerves back and i had a pretty smooth gear two switches....:)
Soccer before that with the sr people was good too... had a fun but extremely tiring time... though i only scored two goals i had a blast.. i'm feeling the after effects now, aches and pains all over... then the buffet lunch and chilling with the wusses.. ITS BEEN A GREAT DAY! :) I WISH EVERYDAY COULD BE THIS WAY...

It's going to be rest day tomorrow.. maybe heading into town for an hour to collect my op documents for the ns checkup... other than that, it's chilling at home which i cant wait to do...:) and maybe get some packing done to this messy room of mine...

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE! GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING! :)

No comments: