Tuesday, July 1, 2008

heah heah... what songs to choose...

it isnt looking good man... all my friends are turning in crappy results.. and they studied alot more than me.. what more can i expect now.. but to lay low and hope for the best... just realised im a teddy bear today in ct period... i have a very accomodating leadership style.. does that mean im cute kind cuddly and warm??... x))..dont need to answer that thanks...

i found that truth... i found that passion.. i found the flame.. beneath the lighted heart...i prayed for guidance.. i asked for grace.. butfate had me bumping into you all the same... i wanted what i couldnt get.. but you gave me everything i didnt deserve... you light up my life.. you give me hope.. you bring me strenght.. you are my life... =))

MONDAY!!
nothing much really happened on monday... it was the first day of school and it was the first day of school monday blues all over again.. bleh... i just realised that our new chem teacher is quite the nice woman.. although chad keeps insisting we havent seen her darker side yet...the lessons were quite slack on mon i guess...

then i decided to play a little bowling.. then some pool with chad josh and few other of his SA friends... i dont know why... but my pool skills are the up and down kind... i dont really know why also... 1 game was pretty tyco.. cos chad potted both the white and black in at the same time... the other game i won was cos i potted the black.. so yay me.. =)).. the rest of the games chad won... sooo shagged because of the euro finals that i plomped on the bed at around 9.30 till 6.30 the next morning.. power to the amt of sleep i can take.. hahaa..

YOU KNOW WHAT I MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?...
i miss your smile..
i miss having someone to play guitar with...
i miss the fact that i can lead a carefree life...
i miss the primary school days...
i miss holidays...
i miss benandjerries
i miss 4e2...
i miss the company of my besties...
i miss camp aspire grp 10...
MOST IMPORTANTLY...
I MISS YOU.. =) cos you decorated my life!!...

aarrghh..i have to choose another 2 more songs for sunday.. i have to send it to feli and auntie peggy by tonight... and do my econs tutorial... and get up early tomorrow all at once.. I CANT JUST TAKE A CHILL CANT I?... =) its all in the Lords plan and ill trust in Him..
TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING!!!

No comments: