Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I LIVE EACH DAY STRONGER AND STRONGER.. THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE MAKE ME SMILE... I DIDNT MEAN TO SO PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME... PLEASE?... life these few days have been tiring and stressful.. what to say when you're in jc... life just passes by in the blink of an eye.. never will you have any rest... never will you need any rest.. because we are suppposed to be robots.. studying robots... assign submitting robots... i cant and dont want to live like this... but i will presevere.. im not gonna let my parents down...my grandpa down... my friends down.. the Lord down.. and definitely not you down...

its to time to get a moving on with life... blogging seems to be an avenue for my frustrations to run free.. but i know i must be careful of what i say... damn class projects... damn homework.. damn pw... all the things are just bugging me down... where's the time for personal space then?... wheres the time for family then?...

my band just got 5 emails for 5 different gigs... but we're all so busy... =/... especially me... the gigs will just have to wait... i love jamming with this bunch... they make me smile...

i dissapointed myself today... way way below par... maybe its just beacause i dont have the will power to perform.. or maybe im just too tired.. i cant wait for this saturdays will run... =) run to perform... run to succeed... run for charity!.. haha..

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE... GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO KEEP SMILING YOU GUYS!.. =)) THIS IS JUST TIRING...

No comments: