Monday, July 28, 2008

my 100th post!! haha

MY 100TH POST!! haha.. just saw it on the blogger board... this blog is thriving well.. despite all the work... i still constantly blog... its an accomplishment ok..

these two days have been tiring.. and trying... the times when you need more than 24hrs a day.. the times where you need a little more winks at night..the times when you realise a smile is all it takes..

sunday was a blast... because i did my work and had a lot of fun.. =)) thank the YFERS for buying the cake for me... nice cake by the way.. haha.. glad i didnt take much lunch.. cos i had to finish 3 peices of cake and alot of chocolate.. x).. sunday was alot of fun... even though i admittantly didnt do much work... sunday is still meant for rest.. x)) the night went past pretty fast.. chatted with shermiane on the phone for 1 and a half hours...and i fell asleep cos it was just too comfortable on the bed.. =))

today was pretty much business as usual... school was pretty ok cos it wasnt long... or rather long as in 5pm kinda long... lessons were pretty much happy go lucky... sales went well today for the notebooks as well.. =)) thank all my friends for their support!.. ill forver remember the times...

its getting late.. gotta go do.. my econs.. my chinese... study for chem... my bio... aarrghhh... i would be surprised if i get even 4 hours of sleep tonight.. =/ dammnn the sleepless nights... why is jc life so relentless... why...

oh and ben asked me this qns that got me stoning.. got quite a while... " how do you show the maritime industries potential without raising awareness to it?"... 0.0 HOW?... haha.. too chim.. too deep...i think ill need two months to figure that out..

PLEASE PRAY FOR AHGONG.. I HOPE HE RECOVERS SOON.. HIS OPTIMISM GIVES ME RENEWED HOPE... STRENGHT TO GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY.. "DONT WORRY BE HAPPY" HE SAYS... =)I REALLY DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE... PLEASE DONT... THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS ARE WORTH IT.. FOR HIM...

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE... GOD BLESS AND KEEEEEPP OONN SMILING! =))

No comments: