Sunday, July 20, 2008

I LOVE MY FAMILY =)).. the most touching moment... made my weekend.. =)

yesterday was a great day... despite the rain and the gloom.. it all turned out fine in the end.. =) sometimes family is all you need... and is all i would ever need.. we had this bbq party at my uncles house to celebrate my birthday... it led to a heartwarming movie session at his house... which led to more food... led to singing the birthday song... led to a touching present presentation at home.. WHICH LED ME TO THINKING FAMILY IS STILL THE BEST.. =)

i will forever remember the 19th of july for a few simple reasons... the planned bbq which got me quite optimistic because the sky cleared after the afternoon after a brief storm... =)) i was quite phsyced to see the family again and to do what we would always do best.. EAT.. i always love family gatherings.. cos its the heart warming feeling all over again.. =)


it took a while and a little violent fanning from uncle meng dad me yati and wati to ge the fire starting.. but boy did it kick off.. =)

sis and bro

MY MUM!.. the best chef there is.. x))

then the depressing rain came pouring down.. first in drizzles then it came down heavy.. we had to pack up and leave for my uncles apartment... while my granddad rushed back to take the griller from home... the guys had to chiong in the rain carrying all the other stuff while the ladies stayed back to save the food.. x)

back at the house.. it was heartwarming because we all gathered to watch zoolander!!... which was apparently banned in malaysia.. really funny show... munched a little here and there on the bbqed food while the ladies were busy grilling in the kitchen.. x).. my uncle had this really cool pc system connected to the tv where he could view all the movies direct from the pc... cool stuff..

THEN IT WAS CAKE CUTTING TIME! =))

she was watching zoolander.. cant blame my cousin.. x))

THE CAKE!!


17 time passes fast..!!

i have this retarded look dont know why.. x))

then it was time to go home!!... =) i didnt expect a surprise even after reaching home to be honest.. =)) i had to guess all the presents my bro sis and parents bought for me.. 3 presents on total.. and this really neat sunflower soft toy.. =)
guess what they bought for me...
1) a shit hammer(its a soft toy that makes a sound when you hit someone with it)..

THANKS BRO.. =)

2)My sis bought for me this bomb piggie bank (she thinks im mas selemat x))

THANKS SIS.. =)

3) My mum and dad bought this daniel and the lions dan precious thoughts figurine with the sunflower!!> =)

THANKS MUM AND DAD... =))

they tried to sing the "you are my brother" the dude from american idol sang for me.. but failed.. haha.. but good effort anyway.. i was super touched then already.. almost wanted to cry liao.. x))


i thought it was all over.. but then.. came the final surprise!!.. when i walked into my room with all the pressies... which my brother kindly helped me carry up to my room... i saw a big bird on my bed!!... HAHA... i cant believe they bought me a big bird plushie! x))... they seriously rock.. haha

the shocked me..

BIG BIRD!.. =))

the pressies..

wallet...belt(armani exchange! thanks uncle) =)...bigbird... shit hammer.. display figure... sunflower...bomb... =)) MY FAMILY ROCKS.. APPRECIATE ALL THE GIFTS.. =))

haha shit!!!

dude bigbird just crapped.. x)))

19/7.. THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK... TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST POST SO FAR.. HAHA.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING.. =))

No comments: