Thursday, July 24, 2008

the day i laughed... the day i cried..

23rd july..
this was the best day in school... to be honest.. i didnt expect anyone to remb.. i didnt expect anyone to smile and wish me a happy birthday... i thank all my friends for making my 17th the most memorable one ever... i thank the 1s18 girls for giving me a huge celebration ill never ever forget.. i thank rohith tatloong thomas yongkun for the present.. i thank all the teachers who remebered and made this soo memorable... jiang lao shi, mrs ting, mdm wong... =)) i thank all my friends who remebered and wished me well- marcus, chad, max,keith,val, ibrahim-... all these made wednesday the best wednesday of my school life in SRJC... =)

1s18 and their secretive antics... first they had this all girls meeting that excluded me... sang me a birthday song and i smiled.. cos im glad they remebred... mrs ting was kind enough to give me a box of choclates.. thanks mrs ting... =)then while we were supposed to go back for econs after chem... regina asked me to register her and jelena for the nike run... a little bit suspicious.. but i did it anyway.. =) then when me and priscilla came back from class after queing super long at the booth... the class still didnt start.. chatting session was going on...i was wondering what in the world is happening?... but i didnt mind.. cos i didnt have to present then.. x)).. then regina came back to class with 3 boxes of pizza!.. =)) i was super touched then... they sang me a birthday song.. took some pictures and more pictures... IT WAS SERIOUSLY SWEET.. =)) THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME SUCH A BIG SURPRISE... =) THANK YOU 1S18.. THE BEST CLASS IN SRJC!.. =)) HAPPY AND PROUD TO BE YOUR CT REP.. =))



then came chinese...after econs... before i came to the class.. jiang lao shi wished me a happy birthday and gave me this mocha ice cream.. cos she said it reminded her of the mocca i did for PL preformance..x))... i thanked her and rushed to the lockers to get my textbook.. but when i came back guess what... she had this 'zhengyi sheng ri kuai le!" with a cake and the mocca dude on the screen... i was soo touched then... they started singing me a birthday song and asked me to pose for a picture.. =)) all these things really made my day to be honest... thanks jiang lao shi.. =)) they sang me a birthday song during gp also.. the best day ever!!..


i went home a happy boy... =)) I THANK ALL MY FRIENDS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO MEMORABLE... I THANK ALL MY BUNCH OF FRIENDS FOR WISHING ME WELL.. I THANK THE TEACHERS FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING.. =)) 23/7/08 will always be in my heart... =)

24/7...
is the day i let tears roll down the eyes of mine.. it rarely happen.. it rarely does... the day was fine.. sales were going great... had a particularly good time in school... but the sms made me depressed...

he was the rock of my life.. he made me who i am.. why do this to him i satrted to ask.. why do this to the one i love so much dear Lord?... i knew it wasnt his fault and i shouldnt blame the Lord.. but in moments like these.. you're just hit with the cold reality... you thought this would never ever happen to you... you he was strong... CAN LIFE BE MORE UNFAIR THAN THIS...

IM COVERING THE HAPPINESS WITH THE TRUTH... im a sad boy now.. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AH GONG... PLEASE DONT...

No comments: