Saturday, July 26, 2008

friday with the YFers was great..!... the fun times never stop... and the food was quite good... x) maybe i was hungry.. but anyway it was fun.. so i thanks all the yfers who came for this dinner...and amos for the present =) steph amos sy jm py... you made me tiring friday alot less tiring =))... bowling was kinda fun too... charity bowl was slack but hilarious... marcus won the mickey mouse and was trying to hide it but his bag was too small.. x)) school was as usual.. mdm wongs lesson was fun and kinda scary but fun... it was quite a good day for me... and my pw grp members did me proud!(thank you all for completing chapt 3!=)

saturday...
pretty happy with myself today... because i completed alot of work.. finished my functions!!.. =)) now on to vectors which im quite blur about.. =/..

oh and congrats to my counsin ke yang and cousin-in-law adeline on their new 1 month old daughter susie.. =)) she's a really cute little girl... went to their new house in pasiris for the party...

=)) she's yawning... 1 month old susie...(p.s my brother looks like a season parent here x))

when i saw him so strong it gave me motivation.. to never let him down... to live a focused life... he so positively told me he's ok... he positively told me that he courageously turned down the operation.. he positively smiled and assured me that he's going to be fine... my tears wanted to roll down.. because i felt i had dissapointed him not studying harder... but now rest assured i wont ahgong... ill make sure i do well for you... you always were strong.. i never expected you to look so frail... but your spirit and positive determination gave me support strength and ecnouragment...

the day i finally understand the real meaning of sacrficial love...

No comments: