Monday, July 5, 2010

\
Can't fight this feeling- Glee Cast
"you're a candle on the window on a cold dark winters night...
I've forgotten what I've started fighting.. I can't fight this feeling any more" :)

Listen to the lyrics of this song, it tells a meaningful story that I feel I can relate to.... Damn I can't believe I have to miss the last episode of Glee thanks to driving...

I LOVE HOLIDAYS, I LOVE SLEEP.. Now that I get to sleep, rest and recouperate.. I feel re energized and ready to fight this battle ahead of me.. 6 weeks to prelims.. its crucial.. its a must.. its do or die...

I haven't been blogging in ages not just because I'm busy with school.. its also because world cup robs me of time at night to reflect on the time in the morning.. its intense action and once in 4 years.. but why during my a level year... its hard to resist a good match...

I've learnt a lot of life lessons in jc.. i've learnt it the hard way for most.. and I found that despite the difficulties... negativity isn't the solution to anything.. it only makes you fear the future.. if its one hard and fast rule I go by.. it's to be positive in everything.. I start to believe more in myself when i entered this jc and i think it helped... in the sermon on sunday, pastor said that christians must set an example for others to follow and we have to be the most easy people to get along among our group of friends...

School just kicked into first gear last week.. and from tomorow onwards i'll have to slog my guts out in the night classes that follow.. and i'm determined to try and study in school everyday to make it count... there's no time to loose and i'm not going to loose...

I kind of like leading songs in church.. if its a God given talent that I have, music would be one of them... I like to sing in front of the crowd and get everyone to sing along with me... i rarely feel nervous on stage because I know He's there...

YOU KNOW WHAT...
EVERY TIME I BLOG
I WILL THINK OF ALL THE FUN I HAD HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND CHILLING ALONG WITH THEM ESPECIALLY LAST YEAR...
I MISS THAT THE MOST...

One more thing.. everything around me is falling apart.. first my i pod one side is malfunctioned... secondly my computer speakers went bust, now i have to use headphones.. and now my handphone, i can answer calls but i cant heard what the other person says... THIS IS TOO AMAZING...

GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: