Saturday, July 24, 2010

what a great 19th :)

I HAD AN AWESOME MAGNIFICENT AND MEMORABLE 19TH... Thank you to all of my friends who made this so special... even a shake of the hand to wish me happy birthday,the wishes on facebook mean something to me...

I had an great and eventful birthday today!:)

In the morning i awoke to tons of smses on my phone that it hanged in the process... i thank everyone for being so sincere and sending me texts and wishing me a happy birthday... :) I really appreciate it!!... I still remb rohith sending me a text saying he had to wish me a happy birthday earlier cos he had live firing the next day... thanks everyone!

Then in school I went for barely two hours of lesson.. during which one of the break 2S23 surprised me with a cake and a song outside the library (2S23+ shuwen and shina)... i couldn't believe how great this day was turning and how the whole class was there gathered outside the library made the scene all the more heartwarming..THANK YOU 2S23 FOR MAKING THIS DAY SO SPECIAL... especially to the girls, jiaqin and jiaxin who planned this for me I can't thank you enough!...







And then econs joan's note on my back and the present for my great s18 friend peiling and not forgetting econs remedial ending early :)

Then we part of our class met again for dinner at 313@somerset.. we had great fun and great food... and of course no forgetting the squabbles between kl and nevin... then we went to the rooftop by one of the longest escalators i've ever seen in singapore to the top of orchard central... and eventually ended up heading off to giraffe where the house band dedicated a birthday song to me.. thank you jiaxin for remembering the song thats constantly on my head, billionare, and attempting to dedicate it to me though they couldn't play it (but secretly in my hear i was thinking i could! :D)...thank you everyone who came down for dinner today.. parthi, tegeoh, joel, jiaqin, jiaxin, huiyee, phoebe, denise, nadia, nevin, mok and kiat long and made it such a memorable and great end off to my birthday... :) though i don't have much picture proof, i assure you i had a blast with you guys!

And when i reached home who would've know that the package sent to me through the mailman is actually from my band buddies who gave me a shirt that read "I'm a guitar hero" and a powerful guitar tuner :)

I CANT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH... :D

Thank the Lord for a great day and my friends who made it all the best!

GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: