Monday, July 5, 2010

TO MY COUSINS

My cousins departed on the friday last week... And this post is specially dedicated to them...

To kelly and kenneth..
I don't know if you'll see this
I know we don't have any parting gift for you but we have many parting memories
I'll miss you all at all the special events like fathers day, mothers day and birthdays
I'll miss the fly drowning
I'll miss all the games we play when we were young and all the stories we told each other
I'll miss how we when were young and naive and played with toys
I'll miss how much fun we had every time new year came around
So many times and memories we had even this blog post can't hold them in
I wish you two all the best in your studies and especially adapting at life in scotland... know that i'll always be an email or phone call(better not lah so expensive haha) away...

As you left from the airport, kenneth with his hoard of fans and kelly with her bunch of close friends.. i remembered all the fun we had in all the different countries.. I know I will miss you and your family.. and most importantly,i know i'll miss my cousins who i've known since I was such a young kid... when i see my grandma tear when you all left, the tears of regret.. i was looking back at and remembering all that we had... :)

ENJOY SCOTLAND COUSINS! :)

No comments: