Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm sitting here reluctant to do my gp work... though i know i have to get it done... my motivation is somewhat stifled and my brain isn't functioning too well... but i have to pull through this because its no joke ,its the a's... i find myself in this predicament not only for gp but for most of my other subjects..with God's grace i hope i can find that last push to the finish line...

I live by day now... plainly because there's so much work to do and so little time.. i constantly remind myself how close the prelims are and i shouldn't be surfing the net(or typing this blog post either)... because there really is NO time and the sense of urgency in me is surfacing.. i realized if you don't step it up now, you won't be full force coming into the a's... I feel I have to meet expectations not only of myself but others of me...

I know the post sound terribly demoralizing... but I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP THE SLIGHTEST BIT :)...


We'll be a dream cover- AJ Rafael

On a random note.. AJ Rafael always makes me want to pick up the guitar and play it like he does because its darn beautiful...this song has meaningful lyrics too.. i feel this is better than the original one, sounds more sincere and down to earth

"When the lights go out, we'll be safe and sound.. We'll take control of the world like it's all we have to hold on to.. AND WE'LL BE A DREAM.." :)

SONG OF THE DAY..

TIME FOR SOME GP ACTION

As i countdown another two(actually 1 cos a day already passed) more days to the 23rd of july.. I REALLY FEEL LIKE I'M A LITTLE OLDER AND A LOT WISER :)

TILL ANOTHER DAY, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: