Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life is like a race, some run till the end because they want to, some stop halfway because they feel like it, some collapse from the sheer pressure because they haven't trained hard enough, some end up for many water breaks because they find comfort in sustinence... in life's race, it wouldn't be fair to cut corners to the end, because its the process that counts.... :)

I had a great week this week for some reason... I just did... Eventful because friends made it eventful.. memorable because everyone made it memorable.. sometimes you think of someone and thoughts flash through your mind about what happened in the past.. some things change though I yearn for them not to...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAQIN!

I know its quite late cos its 3 days past your birthday but i hoped you had a blast! :)...

This week was particularly eventful because i finally found my motivation to do the things i had to do and get on with my dismal mid year results... how i found it was not through those motivational talks or some motivational video that captivated me... it was rather surreal.. it was through this vivid dream i had of me and my friends..it was so surreal this dream, but it woke me up from what i would become if i didn't work hard enough.. it's too long a story to type it all out here but it certainly gave me a push...

I'M HAVING EXTREMELY SURREAL DREAMS A LOT LATELY.. maybe it's because my mind's working too hard..

SUPERFREAKONOMICS!... its a fantastic book i've been reading lately not entirely about econs but more about different factual things in life and trying to explain those phenomena through statistical data and stories about people... its not like any book i've read...

My phone is dying on me... rest in peace dear phone.. i cant pick up calls, answer calls, the vibration isn't working... now i'm thinking about getting a bb or a samsung galaxy s :) hopefully by next saturday.. woooo hooo

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: