Saturday, July 24, 2010


Love the way you lie

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, its alright because I like the way it hurts"

It's been a eventful day... woke up on a wrong note, late and dazed because of the late night i had last night... rushed to school to take a test i wasn't even prepared for... but the p's talk was inspirational.. it really woke me up to the reality of the a levels... when you think about it... i dont want to be the person who passes the exams but fail to make it to the local uni... i asked myself why i even stepped into the jc education in the first place... the only answer that was definite is i knew i wanted to enter uni and secure a future... but i didn't expect to sacrifice so much... but i know i have to like the way it hurts before i can do well... BRING ON THE PRELIMS :)

Today I treated the wussies to dinner.. THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS GUYS! :)... i enjoy going out with these bunch of people because they always make a fool of themselves and its great fun just to watch every moment... LOL... i've grown to love these friends of mine... we've been through a lot together as friends and we've come a long way... what would I do without these people in my life honestly...


You called me and wished me happy birthday, I never felt so happy these few months because i'm glad you remembered.. we talked about everything.. we had a lot to catch up on... your words motivated me more than anything ever can... you believed in me is what's important... I'll never forget the feeling i get whenever i talk to you because it still lingers.. I find myself stumbling over words and things to say, trying to appear natural in front of you... no one has ever made me feel this way... :) YOU MADE MY DAY...

No comments: