Monday, July 12, 2010

BLACKBERRY BOLD? :) This saturday, its coming soon and i can smell the smell of a new handphone!... dont mean to be so materialistic, but my sony ericson has officially died on me.. apparently, my phone number changed all of a sudden and i dont know what happened till i remb they swapped the sim card over...i need a new phone and looking at what the bb brings, i'm quite excited to get it, hopefully i will :)


Billionare- Travie McCoy feauturing Bruno Mars
Got a catchy tune and Bruno and Travie make a great combination...

This week is going to be one heck of a week... there's test after test, everytime i think of it I feel helpless to the fact that everything's coming at me like a train at full speed...

Yesterday had the three wusses coming over to my place to stay over for the world cup finals which dramatically ended in stoppage time and spain taking home the glory of the world cup for the first time... I didn't sleep a wink and the can of red bull only helped me to pay attention during history... the rest of the lessons i was only half paying attention to.. and when i got home i collapsed on my sofa till dinner time came.... thank God today ended early :)

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. WORK BECONS... GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: