Thursday, June 26, 2008

HHAAAHHHAA... 1 MORE PAPER AND FREEDOM REIGNS!!

im on a countdown spree now.. i cant wait till tomorow after bio when the teacher says... put down your pens!!.. woohooo... life would probably rock then...im gonna celebrate the whole day tomorow i tell you.. enough of all the mugging and cramming.. got my head up in a bundle man...bio mugging is tough.. i tried just now.. but failed miserably cos music in my ears didnt exactly help my remb studff properly.. oh well.. im gonna chiong till 1.30 am today.. or at least i hope i can...

chem was alright today.. expecting a C maybe a D?.. but definitely can pass.. not to mention the few "tikams" in the mcq.. sure not to get A.. a low B at max.. but oh well.. i thank the Lord for blessing me through this one.. once again... 2 hours really not enough time.. and imagine bio... T-T 4 structured and 1 essay tomorow... plus 20 mcq... aarrrgghhh.. why is life like that dudes... =/..

anyways.. after my chem.. which was only 10am.. me marcus and rohith went looking for food at the hawkers.. then we went for a little shopping run in heartland mall at popular.. read some lame jokes browsed through some magazines...
I HAVE A GREAT JOKE FOR YOU ALL... X))...
WHAT HANGS OUT OF YOUR UNDERPANTS?
YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha
completely random... but funny stuff.. and its in a kids joke book... beat that.. x))..then i went home to bathe, change and relaxed.. after that i left to the alley to bowl with marc... the score... a whopping 116.. 95.. 105... 95... not bad not good also.. haha... played until my handed screamed for rest... the alley was so "ulu" when we first played.. marcus did a few trick shots.. and i finally know how to hook the ball ... yayy me..so when i got home.. i just plomped on the sofa and slept till 6?.. then i woke up attempting some bio revision.. but got no where.. only half an hour out of the hour.. then i went for guitar class.. watched some tv and here i am!!.. haha..

i just realised that the bunch of girls in my class are a great bunch to talk to.. and they actually give me responses.. x))... ALL THE BEST TOMOROW FOR OUR BIO.. MUS'NT LET MR STICK LIM CRY IN DISSAPOINTMENT!>. haha... 1s-18 all the way!..

WANNA SAY A HUGE HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SONIA.. SORRY I FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY..X))TOMOROW MOVIE TREAT?.. HAHA.. hope we have a class outing tomorow.. and i hope everyone can make it.. =))..

thanks shermaine for all the motivation.. you better do well for econs yah.. =)).. join the num club cos when you go to jc your feelings will always be that way!!.. haha.. shermaine and her retarded no link quotations...SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GET THEIR HINTS DO THEY... X))

GLAD THE CHOIRS DOING WELL ALSO.. ALL THE WAY MONTFORT CHORALE.. they performing in NDP some more.. must support!!... go montfort chorale... ahhhhh the choir times rocked... =)being choir pres was the best thing that ever happened to me.. changed me... made choir my life... im so glad to hear from daren that the choirs doing well.. and im gonna get the choir tee.. haha.. yayy.. =) never really had a prper choir tee i guess.. continue to pull this choir on guys... you have my support.. =)

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. GOTTA GO MUG BIO... I WANT THIS TO BE OVER.. I REALLY DO.. OH WELL.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING.. =))

No comments: