Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CHIOONNGG ECONS AH!! but im here blogging... oops.. x))

hello people... i dont know why.. it seems i seriously cant find the motivation and will power to study bodoh!!... life has been too comfortably slack for me... my pw is moving fine i guess because of the work and motivation put in by all my team mates... kudos to the A star cast of 1s18.. x))...im just taking things for granted.. I NEED TO STUDY... NOT PROCRASTINATE.. and i cant get it in this pressure cooker head of mine...studying has been rythmic for me esp during the preperation for the o's.. i knew what to do and i had a natural target in front of me... with jc life.. you never know what to expect... your best sub may turn to your worst on a new topic.. and im stumbling crumbling and falling under all this pressure...i may seem like one of your average slackers who slacks all the way but turns out to have fine results.. but the fact is... without work im practically gonna fail this mids for sure...

I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY O LEVEL TIMES.. I NEED TO... BLEH... i guess studying with freinds is the best option i have now... since studying at home will either lead me here... on this computer... or on my psp... zzzz... i really hope to find my faith in you again dear Lord... ive been straying time and time again from you... all i need is your word an your guiding hand... im sure i can make it through... im trying my best.. i am... but my energy is slowly seeping away and all i have left will be nothing but my bear soul... arrrgghhh... studying sucks... but its a fact i have to deal with... =) you must bite through daniel and never give up!...

oh well cant wait for tomorow.. cos im watching NARNIA with the YFers... wohhoo.. ive been wanting to watch that for so long..x))... i guess i have to go back to studying then... through the highest mountains...ill make it through!.. =))

No comments: