Thursday, March 3, 2011

TOMOROW IS THE DAY!

Dear friends who are taking the A level results tomorrow it is D-Day, Judgement Day, THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. I have not been so nervous over any result besides those that will come tomorrow ever in my life. I know I've tried my best and I know that I shouldn't be too nervous about it all, but I'm only human, anxiety is only a natural reaction to events as important as this. I always have imagined myself one day waiting my fate over a slip of paper that means the world to me, but I never thought this day could come sooner. It seemed liked yesterday when the A levels ended, now the results are out and I have to face the music. I just hope tomorrow's music will be one of great jubilant joy for our school.

I remember the day very vividly, the day when I had to go to school for the O level results. Butterfly's were flying rapidly around in that stomach of mine and the wait for the results one by one was so excruciating that it just felt like eternity.

Now that I'm older, I still feel the same way. Except that now I know that the Lord has a plan and no matter what the result I'm sure there is a purpose good or bad. Faith is all that's keeping me afloat at this juncture of time, seemingly tired but not able to get to sleep. Faith is what has me pushing on through the toughest of times during the A's and faith kept me hanging on. So now more than ever, when I can't do anything about it, I'll leave it to the hands of God

TO ALL THOSE FRIENDS, CHURCH FRIENDS, JC FRIENDS, PLATOON MATES TAKING THE A LEVEL RESULTS, I WISH EVERYONE NOTHING BUT THE BEST. WE KNOW WE'VE GIVEN IT OUR ALL, IT'S NOT IN YOUR HANDS NOW, SO HAVE A LITTLE FAITH WON'T YOU. COME WHAT MAY

No comments: