Sunday, March 20, 2011

Platoon of Platoon 2

Platoon 2 it's been a great one month and come to think of it, it's sped by somehow. Now that our BMT is finally over and we're posted to new units to meet new people in a new environment, i must say i'm going to miss everyone in this great platoon and the memory we shared throughout these 4 weeks. I'll never forget and even turned sentimental on the last day when we all parted our ways and exchanged numbers while wondering what our new environment will be like. The last bus ride where we were all high and cheering our way out to yet tee mrt. Throughout these 4 weeks, i've made many dear friends and formed friendships that i'm sure will last. Though we're now in our new units, im pretty sure we'll stay in contact and we'll meet up soon. The laughter, joy and fun we had here was fun while it lasted. I leave with happy memories of a great platoon of great people from all walks of life. BETTER GET OUT OF OUR WAY NOW, BEFORE WE ROLL ALL OVER YOU!

Hopefully, new unit life will be great. I'll find out soon enough.


Pretty Eyes- Alex Goot
You and your pretty eyes keep me alive, they keep me alive. I've been listening a lot to this song from alex goot and i find that they describe how i still feel of you. Every time I face obstacles or feel troubled, your pretty eyes never fail to keep me alive and up all night. I just wish the feelings are mutual.

The weekends have been great so far. Spent the entire weekends with my family and I must say that the weekends zoom by way to fast. Now monday is looming and once again the routine starts. I only hope i'll find life better.

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE!GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: