Saturday, March 5, 2011

the a level results, now my mine is in a mess

I have to thank all my friends for being so concerned about today and for all the well wishes from everyone. I feel that today in my eyes was disappointing results wise. I expected to do better honestly, but I have comfort in the knowledge that God has his plan for me and whatever the plan may be, I know that it's in our best interest because of His unfailing love for us.

Nerve wrecking as the final moments ticked down on the clock and the rain poured before we went over to collect our results. My heart was literally in my mouth and I was suffering badly from the case of jitters. I lit up though when I saw that our batch of JC2's did the improbable again, we beat the odds and defied all the predictions made and once again did more than expected of us. 71 points was the mean average score in my school for the graduating class of 2010 and I feel part to be among that legacy. The school has a special place in my heart and if not for the dedication of the special bunch of teachers in SRJC I wouldn't even be sure where I would be today. The time when we had to gather at the table one by one to sign our results, dampened by the fact that our CT didn't come to deliver the news made me worry. When I collected the results in my mind was calm and serene because I knew that I couldn't do anything about it no more I just had to accept it, good or bad.

Slowly pulling the paper from behind the testimonial I saw:
GP- B
Hist- D
Math- C
Chem- E
Econs- B

My mind could only flash blanks, because this was the worst case scenario for me to be in. In my mind, I couldn't face the music.

Even though this is the highest rank points I've ever attained in my JC life, thoughts of doubts surfaced today that I've never had thought of before. I was an emotional wreck right after the results.

Now come to think of it, I feel that the results I have isn't that bad at all. I now know what to do in life and the things I actually am good at. God has pointed and narrowed down the path of my life to these routes and I think help my indecisive mind decide. SO PRAISE THE LORD.

Still, I thank all those who have comforted me, taught me, studied with me, gave me advice and made life in SRJC the best 3 years of my life. :) I leave this school, awed by how it has changed me for the better.

No comments: