Sunday, February 27, 2011

I write not for the fame or for the recognition, I write because I'm passionate about it.

ITS ALREADY FEBRUARY THE 27TH! It's an unearthly time of morning to blog but I slept earlier and I feel wide awake now to do a post. :)

Life with literally no hair is SURREAL. Yes, I look at myself differently in the mirror now and it has taken a while to get used to the lack of hair. The good thing about so little hair is the little maintainance that you have to go through with it and the time you spend in the bathroom naturally becomes less. Army life has been awesome so far, only because I'm a PES E recruit and everything seems fine and dandy. Week one in army seemed to pass by very quickly and I think with God's grace before I know it, so will the rest of the week till the end of BMT. Reporting to Yew Tee before so early in the morning means my sleeping habits of old have to change, but it seems I've finally adapted to the reality of this changing habit. It's interesting to say the least interacting with people in the platoon because we come from all sorts of different backgrounds and characters and being recruits in pes e, many different ailments, so it's a sheer test of your human interaction skills. I'm quite happy being in platoon 2 now, the people there try their best to be friendly and not go overboard with the noise making when it comes to times when we have to be serious, you can't ask for more than that. THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME THROUGH THIS WEEK!

When you have to count your blessings in life, most people fall short and actually turn to the other side of the coin. My psychology in life is always to stay optimistic in all circumstances and while I may be back at home everyday seeing my family and having a good sleep on my bed, many in tekong are at their wits end waking up at 4 am in uncomfortable beds and doing pushups like it's breathing fresh air, I know I'm having a better life.

A LEVEL RESULTS ARE OUT NEXT FRIDAY! :O SO FAST?! Word has been going around for so long now that the a level results are out next week and I have been thinking about it for the whole week in times of stoning and free time. One slip of paper that could determine my whole future is probably the most nerve wrecking thing that I've ever received my entire life, it really means everything.

I thank all my friends in church who have kept me in their prayers constantly and I've been well for the whole week so thank God for keeping me safe. Life has been nothing short of great, so remember that while you may think you're suffering, someone has it a lot worse off than you do.

TILL ANOTHER DAY, GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!!

MANU 4-0, POWER PACK :D

No comments: