Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life realistically isn't as pretty as it seems

Many things have happened over these past two days and honestly I don't what to expect of this world anymore. After watching THE SOCIAL NETWORK, I now understand the difficulties of fame and fortune and how relationships get stretched beyond measure. It's quite deserving of so much praise this movie about what we now know as something we can't live without, facebook and it's humble beginnings. The fact that so many facets of life are now materialistic is turning the world into a big fish eat small fish catastrophe. Also these few days, I've known of news that really shock me and pin points to this fact that money is the apple of everyone's eye. That's where the separation between those who believe in God and those who don't. I know that Aethiesm is becoming much of a growing trend lately especially among the young, but the fact is, most people who subscribe to such non belief have no idea what it entails. The total shunning of God is like turning away from faith and belief and a purpose in life and the fact that we are all becoming money grubbers would mean that we care nothing but ourselves. Though I may have wavered in my faith at times, the light inside me that has an endearing attitude towards christianity is never lost. Most times when I feel lost and especially unsure of what to do in my life, without His guidance and grace I would just collapse and become very much a failure. The presence of God in my life is what keeps me pushing on past barriers to the man I am today.

ENOUGH OF ALL THESE REALIZATIONS OF MINE

Now on to much better news, MANCHESTER UNITED 2- MAN CITY 1. Yes, our noisy neighbors have finally sunk under the cosh of red. :) I couldn't be happier than to say this.

Yesterday, we sent my cousins off on their way back to Scotland where they now stay and honestly I really miss them now. We have been close knit all our lives and their leaving sparks emotions that I would normally keep under wraps. I wish them all the best in their days in scotland, I just hope I can come over soon, I heard its awesome over there!


It's valentines day tomorrow and like every year, love is in the air :) I think this song would be apt to this occasion.

Kinna Grannis- Valentine
"That you and me, found something pretty neat :)"

No comments: