Saturday, May 10, 2008

you know when life's getting tougher... when you need someone to talk to... when your eyes just want to close and you need someone to poke you in the sides... when youre sooo bored in a lecture that you need a friend to joke with... when some setbacks throw you back in shock...

FOR EVERYTHING ABOVE... YOU NEED A FRIEND... and im glad ive my friends... no matter which friend... i know i can rely on all my friends.. =)

MUMMY'S DAY is coming soon.... MOOTTHEERRSS DAAYY!=))... ive gotten ahuge huge card for my mum... gonna get the photos laminated and pasted on the card... i hope mum likes it... and hopefully with this sore throat im still gonna be able to sing a song for her...

when i had a fever you clothed me... you almost never say never... you pick me up when im down... i trusted you when i thought the whole world were backstabbers of some sort... I LOVVEEE YOOUU MUM... you took me and brought up my character... from a timid little kid in kindergarten... from crying softly in the windows of my primary school bus... to what i am now... you changed me... you taught me.. you guided me... im gonna make this one mothers day you can never forget...but no matter how much i do... i can never repay you in full for the things you do for me...

TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE.. ILL PROBABLY BE COMING BACK WITH THE PICTURES FROM TONIGHTS MOTHERS DAY DINNER.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING... =))

No comments: