Sunday, May 18, 2008

when you look me in the eyes...

went studying with amos,steph and mel at the amk library today... did ALOT when i say alot it mean i completed 2 not 1 but 2 tutorials!!... =)

must say i think the YFers are my source of motivation and strength to carry on... you know what i recieved your sms today and it made me smile... it made my day from the moment i recieved your sms till now... just look into my eyes cos the heart never ever lies... =) i dont care what other think and say of us... all i know is that you bring light to my life... when im down and out you're the only one that bring me through even stronger... =)

glad JW went well today... so happy it went all well... GOOD JOB TEAM D!!!... wohhooo doing this for God really made my day as well... the most enjoyable JW lesson by far..yayyy us... =)

when i saw him at amk hub today with another her... i really felt sorry for you... how you're always smitten by him and his smile... how you always think he's the one for you... but to see him with someone else... you may not be my closest friend... but i guess if you read this you'll know... there are better people out there.. much better people out there... and you know ill always be there.. YOU GOT A FRIEND... =))

CANT WAIT FOR THE WALK TOMOROW WITH THE CHURCH PEOPLE... =)ALL RIGHT YFERS... THE LONG WEEKENDS ARE ENDING SOON T-T I DONT WANT IT TO END BUT WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE?.. THIS VIDEO ON THE NEW SONG OF MCFLY IS REALLY NICE AND TOUCHING... SO ENJOY =)

No comments: