Saturday, May 24, 2008

REALIZE...

i just realised today that the butterfly stroke is harder than it really seems...(my stomach muscles aching now from all the butterflying)... i just realised that im turning less rocker and more contemporary... i just realised i really crave coffee alot nowadays... i just realised that life is not as bad as i put it... i just realised i love my family more than i say it... i just realised that theresa is a glutton!... i just realised i have a great bunch of friends i must learn to cherish more... i just realised that j2s are really a bunch of no life ppl... i just realised that the latte in macdonalds rocks..i just realised pool is really fun... i just realised im learning to love basketball... i just realised manchester united is a huge part of my life... i just realised that ive been eating too much this week... i just realised i havent been that much faithful to the Lord than ive been at the start of jc life... i just realised time flies... i just realised this holiday is no holiday.. i just realised that i have to buck up before i crumble and die..

I JUST REALISED ALOT OF THINGS TODAY.. I REALLY DID... =)
sitting alone and thinking about stuff really hits you back in the face...

YESTERDAY!
yesterday was quite the fruitful day to be honest... after school which ended super early at about 1.30!! yayy... i went with chad to eat at qiji and then we went playing pool... saw lennie there as well... and i just realised pool is getting more and more fun cos im learning how to play it the proper way... i hated pool at first but i think its really fun now all thanks to chad for teaching me how to play it... thanks man!=)... then we went 'mugging'... all right not really mugging... i tried though... finished half of chap 10 of maths!!yayy... then chad was tired so we had to head home... then she came over to my house to study for quite some time before i met up with my family for dinner at NYNY the sinful place... but the food was great as usual... on the way back i saw leslie with his "girlfriend" at koba =)... QUITE THE FRIUTFUL DAY I GUESS...

TODAY!!
nothing much to be honest... havent really done any work yet... studied abit of econs... planning to finish my econs tutuorials and my maths chap 10 and 11 beofore i go to bed... swimming today was painful...tomorows ah gongs birthday so i created this slideshow and one hell of a collage for my dear grandfather... took my quite long to be honest... but it was worth my time because its my ahgong we're talking about here!.. =))

OH WELLS TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE... MARTIN IS PROBABALY LEAVING FOR GERMANY ALREADY..I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST IN GERMANY..SORRY FOR NOT SENDING YOU OFF TODAY.. AND SORRY STEPH FOR THE LAST MINUTE SMS... ILL LEAVE YOU WITH THE COLLAGE I MADE FOR AHGONG...

not that clear here... but it looks nice.. =)

No comments: