Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I JUST DONT THINK ANY SECOND MORE WILL DO

I'm here blogging instead of busy mugging for the mids just because i feel that I can't take this studying anymore!... I'm pretty much dead in the brain, try as I may nothing that's econs can get into my head right now... so here I am taking a break from it all..

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right nooowww!"
B.o.B feat Hayley Williams- Airplanes

If I could wish I would wish that this huge obstacle in my life called the A levels be gone and we all could live nice and happy lives! :D

Only recently I've devoted myself to compiling a list of love songs worth learning and trying to learn these renditions on a guitar.. Don't get me wrong and going around spreading that I've found HER.. there's still one that I haven't let go off and find it hard to mind you... I'm just into love songs recently and plenty, new and the classics have caught my eye... It's times like this when I really wish I knew more than just my guitar... Someone, piano lessons? :D I could teach you guitar in return LOL...

I'M A MUGGER I LOVE BOOKS I LOVE ECONS I LOVE MATHS I LOVE CHEM I LOVE HISTORY!

Psyching myself up to go back into studying

TILL ANOTHER TIME GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING! :)

No comments: