Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is too much to bear, a burden only You can help me lift

HELLO WORLD... I haven't been posting in eons and many things have gone and come in this life... recently over the past two weeks, i met up with my buddies who're now in ns lugging themselves through everyday... they've changed so much i can't recognize them anymore, but once friends always friends... chad an rohith i wish you all the best in your ns road of life, it's going to end soon i'll assure you :)

What can i say about studying and the education system i find myself in... its sapping, not just mentally with studying and all but also cca and pe which makes one physically tired as well...a balanced lifestyle is tiring to keep up and with the amount of pressure on our heads, i don't see an end to what i'm doing right now.. I'M FINALLY GETTING SOME MOMENTUM TOWARDS THE MIDS... but there's only 5 days left till that DDAY comes and its simply not enough i know... GOD I KNOW YOU'RE THERE

BOWLING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! It ended just last week on friday with the quartets and i really am going to miss bowling to the CORE.. I remb joining bowling in j1 back in 2008 when in was just a freshie and the reason why i joined was because it was a sport and one of the most slack sports cca's and partly because my friends, marcus and chad were joining the cca too... but never did i knew i would come to fall in love with this sport so much it became part of my life... i remb the times when me marcus and boon went to e hub orchid bowl to bowl for free bowling ball for 10 games and we came back empty handed with a big hole in my pocket.. i remb getting pissed when i couldnt get into the first team of the a divs in j1 and talking to mr fong about it.. i remb going to jerry's place for a great bbq and the tiring long haul of mr kleff into the swimming pool.. i remb all that tough training coach put us through even locking us out of the alley if we're late... i remb heading to the a divs feeling really nervous but with great team mates around, you shouldn't... all the friend i made along the way be it in bowling or in the a divs... and 6th place what a great achievement sr!.. when we improve you want to close us down, this is why i think its just plain unfair... ONCE A BOWLER ALWAYS A BOWLER :)


"Now that I have to face the music it all seems to loud to bear, but if i dont face it, i may become a failure in the end.. its all about the molding process, no matter how hard it takes..." Thanks friend :)

SPA today was great.. everything i studied for came up and though i'll have to admit i made a few blockhead mistakes here and there, i hope i dont screw it up too badly.. :) thank the Lord for being with me today...

I FEEL THAT I SHOULD BE STUDYING BUT BLOGGING SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND MY FANCY AGAIN...

Dear blog, i'll try not to neglect you that often.. honestly blogging is one great way to improve your social and linguistic skills... when i compare my first post and what i'm posting now, you know i've been through the rigours of jc life and the opinions that you never knew you had after taking gp.. jc sure changed me a whole lot...

SOMETIMES LIFE THROWS THINGS THAT YOU IND HARD TO CATCH BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS IT BIGGER THAN THE PALMS OF YOUR HANDS, IT'S BIGGER THAN TWO OF YOU PUT TOGETHER... YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE HIT, PAINFUL AS IT IS.. AND MOVE ON.. WHAT A REALITY

Till another day people, I realise I've been posting too much videos and emotional messages.. God bless and keep on smiling.. BRING ON THE MIDS! THIS IS SPARTA!

No comments: