Saturday, August 23, 2008

your love is like a sunflower.. makes my day...

i havent been blogging for 12 days!!!!>.. haha... its pretty much a good accomplishment ok... it shows i have self discipline... and pretty much shows how lazy a person this daniel ong guy really is.. x))

been pretty busy this whole week... my grandfather just passed away and i had to be there everyday during the wake... and the cremation ceremony on friday... had to go for an eye operation last thursday night (14th aug) cos i was found to have retinal detatchment.. it went pretty well.. and im supposed to be on 2 week mc... but im going back to school on monday cos i cant afford to miss school anymore... =/..

he was the biggest emotional and motivational support...
he was the one i always wnted to impress...
he was the one i hoped didnt need to suffer this fate...
he was the moth that touched me during the ritual...
he was my sunshine whenever i feel a cloud hovering above...
he never said no to all my requests...
he always smiled and didnt want us to worry...
he always believed that excercising is good for the soul...
he was always there to comfort me..
he was always the fun guy...
he always won me in board games...
he always wanted us not to worry...
he always wanted us to be happy...
he always tried his best to make every birthday the best...
he always liked to save...
he always believed in the cheapest...
he always didnt want to burden us...
he always wore his favourite singlet...
he always drove me whereever i want...
he was a friend...
he was my support...
he was my strength..
he was my "father"...
he was my grandfather...

he died... passed away... hopefully into a place in paradise with the Lord... no one expected this to happen... no one ever did... to me.. he was the fittest old man i knew... to me.. he never had an illness... till a big one struck him... i always loved him... i always wanted to give him the best... whenever i remember the times... we travelled.. ate.. laughed... smiled... talked... argued... i know he always wanted me to have the best... because he cared... he was like a father to me... the blow was big... the blow was strong... but i have to move on...

HE SAID " DONT WORRY... BE HAPPY... IM OKAY... " those were the last few words that come out from my ahgong whenever i went to visit him the last few weeks of his life... he never wanted me to worry.. he always had this positive aura of him... I LOVE YOU AHGONG... =)

these few days have been gruelling and tough... but im determined to move on stronger than ever.. to give it my 200 percent... the promos are inching closer and closer and ive turned on to full gear.. im doing this for God and ahgong...


I THANK ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME TRHOUGH ALL THIS... THE 1S18 CLASSMATES FOR ALL THEIR CONCERN AFTER MY OP... ESP REGINA LAUREL RADEYA GAY.M PL SONIA JELENA JANICE... BOWLING BUDDIES...BOON HAO MARCUS... CHADWICK...MY CONCERNED TEACHERS... MRS OH, MRS TING, JIANG LAO SHI.. ZION CHURCH PEOPLE FOR ALL THE KIND CONCERN... MY RELATIVES WHO WERE ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR ME... MY BANDMATES WHO WOULD CALL ME ALMOST EVERY NIGHT TO CHECK UP ON ME... MY BUNCH OF BESTIES... SHERMAINE FABS BRY JAY...

AND NOT FORGETTING YOU... =)) YOU MAKE MY DAY BRIGHTER THAN BRIGHT..thanks for calling me in the middle of the night and chatting till i have rings under my eyes... x))... but i still am so willing... haha...

as cousins we will stand strong... so dont worry ah gong.. cos i will set an example to all of my cousins and my siblings...
till another day people... GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING.. OFF TO STUDY ECONS NOW.. =))

No comments: