Thursday, August 7, 2008

it only takes someone to keep me going... this week has been tiring... torturing both physically and mentally... ive been switching off at times and i hate that... because i really want to do well this time round...when you look me in the eyes and tell me i can do it.. i just smile because i know you care

i worry... worry too much... causes my white hair to sprout... worry about homework.. worry about test every week... worry if she doesnt like me... worry about pw... wory about projects... worry i cannot finish stuff on time.. worry the teachers get the wrong impression of me.. worry im not the good confident leader... worry if my grandads doing well in hospital...

with every dissapointment comes totally disastrous results... jc life isnt easy... think twice... thrice... maybe even 4 times... it doesnt get better than that... no wait... it doesnt get that worse too...im a worry wart... sometimes i need a chill pill... but it chills me out for quite long.. and you know i take time to defrost...

damn im just talking random... ranting about what has been and will become... =/ life is on the steepholds of stress... either live the fullest or die trying.. thats my motivation because im not going to fail anymore... not any more...

friends give me the support i need... friends are my pillars.. without them i wold just collapse and die horribly... =)... im struggling in the deep waters i got myself into... i wish i have a life vest to keep me up.. .

just went for dinner just now with chad and joshua... =)) had so much fun... known josh for 4 years now... known chad for 11years... close friends... best friends... i thank them once again for their company and that treat.. =)) filled my stomach to the brim with great food and fun and laughter... all those years of friendship always seem to turn my frown upside down... all that kangkong primeribs friedrice horfun sweetsourfish chicken... mmhhhmmm... =)) YOU GUYS DECORATE MY LIFE.. =)

with every love comes dissapointments.. and with evey dissapoinment comes faith in the belief... i could chat with you for hours and never stop finding common groud... i could look at you eat that cheese cake and be full... i could stare into your eyes and find solace knowing you're there... you make me who i am... YOU HOLD THE KEY..

CANT WAIT FOR THE CLASS OUTING TOMOROW... CANT WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING CONCERT AS WELL.. =)) TILL ANOTHER DAY PEOPLE... GOD BLESS AND NEVER STOP SMILING...

No comments: