Saturday, August 21, 2010

HELLO WORLD HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING LATELY JUSTTHOUGHTISHOULD!

If its something i've realised after so many days and weeks of intense studying and high pressure.... STUDYING IS HARD, SOMETIMES ALMOST TOO HARD

People who know me know that I'm an optimistic person and i never like to think that i can't do something i just go in there and give it my best shot... this time round for the prelims im really giving it my all despite fatigue despite the constant nagging in my brain to give up... so whatever the results i leave it up to the Lord...

I've neglected this space and its been lying here unposted for a many days.. since im taking a break from what is mainly occupying my mind and life right now, STUDYING.. i figured i would post some of my favourite songs that keep my sane in my insane life in jc at the moment...

FOR SOME REASON I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO A LOT OF RADIO and yes, a lot of muttons on the go in the evenings when i really get down to serious studying... it helps me laugh out loud it helps me get my mind off what's ahead!

The songs i've come to love are hot on the radio at the moment and they're great songs honestly!


Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
David Choi covered this, just brilliant!


King Of Anything- Sara Bareilles
You should check out the official music video, it won't play if i link it... its a great song :)


Dynamite- Taio Cruz
Great cover on a song with a great catchy tune!


Dynamite and Magic cover

I know you might think I surf youtube a lot to come up with so many videos... but you know what i just happened to look them up when i search for these songs... but youtube surfing can bring you so many covers that are better than the orginals.. all the talent on youtube

YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO AJ RAFAEL, ALYSSA BERNAL, DAVID CHOI, TYLER WARD.... BRILLIANT TALENT ON YOUTUBE... :)

Guess i have to get back to studying fellas! I WANT A BREAK FROM THIS ROUTINE! :/ i miss the chilling times though i know that its just 3 months away from liberation... God please give me the strength!... and come to think of it, i miss bowling a lot and i miss those of my friends in the army who i haven't caught up with in a long time...

GOD BLESS AND KEEP ON SMILING!

No comments: